Discussion Board

Question Which kind of pass is required for the Nokia event at the MWC App Dev Conference?

Hi,

Reading through the information available at http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/nokia/ I noticed that the conference is called a keynote. Will I be able to register for it with a regular pass or do I need the silver pass to be able to register and take part?

Best,
    Erik

Re: Which kind of pass is required for the Nokia event at the MWC App Dev Conference?

i think you will need a silver pass to be able to register and take part

Re: Which kind of pass is required for the Nokia event at the MWC App Dev Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by randi555 View Post
    i think you will need a silver pass to be able to register and take part
    I believe you're thinking about the keynote that Stephen Elop will do, and if so you will need a Silver, Gold or Platinum pass.

It turns out any MWC pass will do for the App Developer Conference. Nokia is also handing out a few MWC passes for those attending the fair but do not yet have a pass. This is a great opportunity for all developers going to the fair.

The registration is now open at http://www.developer.nokia.com/mwc. If you are going to Barcelona I strongly recommend you to check it out. For me it is the most interesting things on the App Planet program. I took part in a similar event that Microsoft arranged two years ago and it was the highlight of the whole week.