Discussion Board

Re: Welcome to Maps API for Javascript

Hello, i have been reading the message "The Community Groups Service has been discontinued." this group Maps API for Javascript is going to have support for a limited time? or this is going to be an active forum for a few months? years?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by upixsoul View Post
    Hello, i have been reading the message "The Community Groups Service has been discontinued." this group Maps API for Javascript is going to have support for a limited time? or this is going to be an active forum for a few months? years?
    Please do not post into teh sticky notes, instead make new queries for all of your questions. Basically as there has not been any annoucement (and plese correct me if you have seen one, and give me a linkt to see it as well), on discontinuing this API, I would not consider that there would be any discontinuing on this particular part of this discussion baord.

Question Re: Welcome to Maps API for Javascript

Quote Originally Posted by symbianyucca View Post
    Please do not post into teh sticky notes, instead make new queries for all of your questions. Basically as there has not been any annoucement (and plese correct me if you have seen one, and give me a linkt to see it as well), on discontinuing this API, I would not consider that there would be any discontinuing on this particular part of this discussion baord.
    hello here i uploaded a image of the message: https://mega.co.nz/#!SdBmzIbJ!Z7gNTA...0KpYg9sNksFgJI

i copy the text here:

The Community Groups Service has been discontinued.

Please continue to use the Local Language Forums and the forums pertaining to Nokia platforms and technologies to engage with the community of Nokia developers. We hope that by simplifying the offering we can improve communication to everyone involved.

Thanks for your continued support.

Some forums have been consolidated or archived to enhance the response process. No messages have been removed but if your message was archived but unresolved, please start a new thread in an active forum.

Nokia Developer Moderator

that is shown on top of all parts of this forum, and does not mean anyting for location APIs really.