Discussion Board

listitem not showing up in CAknDoubleGraphicStyleListbox in landscape on E90

Hi,

I have this app in signing phase and got rejected because of adaption testing. On all other devices its all fine in all orientations and resolutions but on E90 in landscape mode, the text in the listitem does not appear.
    Its blank. I do not have E90 device so i am testing using RDA. I tried different things but could not find out why is that happening. Has anybody faced this issue as well. Or can somebody tell me as to how to debug
    on RDA. I have not done that before. I could not get it from user guide. Can i actually put in breakpoints and debug?

Thanks

Re: listitem not showing up in CAknDoubleGraphicStyleListbox in landscape on E90

And i just tried with the CAknSingleGraphicStyleListbox. It works. I don't know what is wrong with double style on this phone particularly.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: listitem not showing up in CAknDoubleGraphicStyleListbox in landscape on E90

Refer this article : http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...ListStretching ( known specifically for E90)

Hi Vineet,

I tried what that articles suggested but still it didn't work. Well I didn't even know such device specific articles ever existed!

Anything else?

Nokia Developer Champion

Are there any screen size conditions which you have put up in code(may be E90's screen size is not matching any & list item is not appearing).As chances are high that list items position seems jumbled up or else but complete invisibility is bit confusing.

You were right Vineet. I had listitem size restrictions and in case of E90, the item stretches horizontally upto the max width of the screen. It worked!

Thank for the help.