I'm currently developing a J2ME software for my Nokia N80. ONLY I will be using it ONLY ON MY PHONE. My main problem is the continuous asking of read/write to filesystem. I realize that I need to sign to get rid of this.

I'm currently following this to do so. But I can't seem to install the crt certificate onto my N80 (I get file corrupted error). And installing using the jad still doesn't really install it signed.

Here's the commands I've run:

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_10\bin\jarsigner" -keystore keystore.ks -signedjar signedServer.jar server.jar mobser
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_10\bin\keytool" -exportcert -keystore keystore.ks -storepass keystore -alias mobser -file mobsern.crt -rfc
"C:\Program Files\NetBeans 7.2.1\mobility\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.2\bin\jadtool" -addcert -alias mobser -keystore keystore.ks -inputjad Server.jad -outputjad signedServer.jad
"C:\Program Files\NetBeans 7.2.1\mobility\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.2\bin\jadtool" -addjarsig -alias mobser -keystore keystore.ks -keypass keystore -jarfile Server.jar -inputjad Server.jad -outputjad signedServer.jad
I also manually changed the JAD to reflect the signed jar's size etc. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or missing. Surely since it's an open system there MUST be a way to give full trust to my app without paying a company for it, especially since only I'm using it!

Thanks.