Discussion Board

adoptedMonitorThread

First wish all fellow developer happy chinese new year.

I have an issue with my app.My app have been crashing after running for a while.The weird is when i use crash monitor to view the crash.It is the adoptedMonitorTread that crash with panic 3 and causing normal exit that closed my app.Weird is it not my app that crash but the thread that crash and causing my app to close normally.In other word my app closed by unknown crashed thread.I try to search what is "adoptedMonitorThread" but no result found.Can anyone tell me what thread is this so i can fix it.It is confirm that particular thread have causing my app to closed.Thank you.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: adoptedMonitorThread

Do you happen to use Active object in your Qt code?, search for adoptedMonitorThread has resulted in the following Qt page :

http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/blobs/...er_symbian.cpp

You can also find a description for the class in the link itself (" This class is designed...")

problem solved!
    Last edited by chinster; 2013-02-14 at 08:12.

My problem is solved.I just need to use trigger and this prevent the crash from happening again.Not sure if it is a bug but if i don't use any trigger,the app will still crash and if i use trigger to it.Anyway the problem is solved