Discussion Board

Unhappy Nokia C6-01 problem "Unexpected Error, Please Restart your phone /camera"

Hello,

I'm having a hard time to fix this problem. I've done with hard reset and even updating the phones software a couple times but still it did not work.

Please help

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia C6-01 problem "Unexpected Error, Please Restart your phone /camera"

Welcome to the Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Also I would suggest uninstalling any 3rd party software you have installed, which were installed before the problem started happening.

thanks for the quick response. i tried to uninstall all 3rd party application but it does not seem to work. any suggestions? something like delete some stuff? or install firmware?

If you would visit the suggested site, you would find related discussions. Like http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nser...a/td-p/1371767
    Google can find more, just search for Nokia Unexpected error, Please restart.

thanks for the suggestions. but all the solutions i had found there were uninstalling Wellness diary and i dont have that kind of apps in my nokia c6-01

Quote Originally Posted by icer View Post
    thanks for the quick response. i tried to uninstall all 3rd party application but it does not seem to work. any suggestions? something like delete some stuff? or install firmware?
    Sure you should update the firmware to latest version. Also you could try resetting the device to factory settings.

anyway, before doing these steps, do ensure that you have backup's available for any data you do not want to lose.