Discussion Board

Question How to search for a location with a Country Code in Nokia Maps?

I'm looking for a simple example where I could be able to look for a contry code with Nokia Maps, I haven't been able to look for a good example, most of them don't work or maybe I don't know how to use it I'd like to show something like that http://here.com/ where you could search my country El Salvador with the Country Code: "SV" and do the Zoom like there when it found it.

I would like to do something like that with JS Code. Thank you very much for your big help

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to search for a location with a Country Code in Nokia Maps?

have you tried using Geo coding or search services already: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...coding_service

Also please note that we have dedicated section here for Maps API related questions, and there is sub category for JS-based stuff, so please ask any new question in there.

mmm, sorry I didn't read the section and about thata code I tried it yesterday and I don't know why don't work. Always say me: "GEOCODE FAILED" in the first option and in the other one it doesn't do anything.
    Last edited by FANMixco; 2013-03-15 at 13:35.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Then, you should open a new thread in the right section. and please remember to provide enough infomration (f.ex. code snippeds) so it would be easier for anybody to help you to solve the issue