Discussion Board

Exclamation Touch Facebook - Symbian Belle FP2

"touch.nokia.com" page does not load my symbian browser! You come page after the login? -->>> The facebook page or the wrong my phone?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Touch Facebook - Symbian Belle FP2

If this is device usage problem, then please note that this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, thus you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

And if this is development related issue, then please ask in correct subforum, and please explain the problem in details, and also remember to explain what it is that you are doing, what would you expect to happen, and what instead is actually observed to happen.

Re: Touch Facebook - Symbian Belle FP2

The fact of the matter is, the Browser versions are identical NokiaBrowser/8.3.1.4 to be noted. I have an E7-00 with Belle FP2 and an N8-00 with Symbian Anna. I even saw the contents of the Config files on both which had exact same settings and no difference. I even attempted to overwrite the browser config file from N8-00 (Anna) to my E7-00 (Belle FP2) and ReStarted the Phone. Upon opening the http://touch.facebook.com - it refused to load the entire page on the E7-00 (Belle FP2) and on my N8-00 (Anna) it works fine (flawlessly). Please we need your attention - I'm due for an upgrade to the PureView 808 which runs Belle and simply scared to the fact that the Browser is going to act the same.