I have below code for speech recognition
Code:
                // Initialize the SpeechRecognizerUI object.
                SpeechRecognizerUI recoWithUI = new SpeechRecognizerUI();

// Display text to prompt the user's input.
                recoWithUI.Settings.ListenText = "one plus two?";

// Give an example of ideal speech input.
                recoWithUI.Settings.ExampleText = "'One Plus Two', 'Calculate Fourty Divide Two', 'Fifty Six Multiply by Three'";

// Initialize a URI with a path to the SRGS-compliant XML file.
                Uri calculatorRulesUri = new Uri("file://" + Windows.ApplicationModel.Package.Current.InstalledLocation.Path + @"/CalculatorRules.xml", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute);

// Add the grammar to the grammar set.
                recoWithUI.Recognizer.Grammars.AddGrammarFromUri("calculatorRulesUri", calculatorRulesUri);

// Load the grammar set and start recognition.
                SpeechRecognitionUIResult recoResult = await recoWithUI.RecognizeWithUIAsync();
When i execute it on emulator it works fine. But when i execute it on device. After executing last line it throws exception with below details.
Message = "Exception from HRESULT: 0x800455B1"

StackTrace = " at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n ...

What could be the issue. I have English(India) speech language installed on my phone.

Regards,
Vinay