Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Question Account ID: Lost? Where can I see it?

Hi there!

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong board/forum.

I am looking for my Company Account ID, anyone know where I can find it?
    I should be able to see it somewhere (I do have the right user role) but I am just unable to find it (and am quite possible looking in completely the wrong direction).
    Had a search on the Dev Wiki, the publish site, did some googling, without any results.

Thanks in advance!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Account ID: Lost? Where can I see it?

I'm not sure what you mean by Company Account ID. Who is asking you for this ID?

I know of two ids / names associated with a Nokia publish account,

Publisher Name – the name that will be associated with your applications in Nokia Publish. The publisher name is not displayed to the Nokia end-users. Publisher Names are unique and will be verified during the registration process. For Individual accounts, you can enter your name as your publisher name.
    Public Name – the name that will be displayed alongside your content in the Nokia Store. This should be unique to prevent issues with your Nokia Store publisher profile.

These would be available in the Publish section of this site.
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com

Quote Originally Posted by croozeus View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by Company Account ID. Who is asking you for this ID?

I know of two ids / names associated with a Nokia publish account,

Publisher Name – the name that will be associated with your applications in Nokia Publish. The publisher name is not displayed to the Nokia end-users. Publisher Names are unique and will be verified during the registration process. For Individual accounts, you can enter your name as your publisher name.
    Public Name – the name that will be displayed alongside your content in the Nokia Store. This should be unique to prevent issues with your Nokia Store publisher profile.

These would be available in the Publish section of this site.
    It is asking here:

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Profi...2Bfor%252BAsha

They also call it "Company ID". But can't find it.
    Last edited by the_iisc; 2013-04-11 at 21:11.

Nokia Developer Moderator

I can not see the place asking for it.

anyway, I would recommend you to log in with the account already linked into the publisher account. since you must have 2 apps published, you also must have publisher account, and as you have it, and you also have developer account, you must link them together.

At least then the page you have the link to, will go directly to the step 3, in where you would need to specify the apps you have in the store already.

Same question here. I'm trying to apply to Premium Developer Program Membership and the page asks:

----
    Does your company already have a developer account?
    Account ID:

Note that the company account ID is a unique account identifier and is not the company name.
    If you do not know your company ID, please contact your company's account owner.
    ----

I tried to put here the public name and the publisher name, but the page returns "Account not found" to both. So what to enter here and where can I find my "company account ID"?

Fairly late

But you should sign up first :P

Hello Jho,

Did you received any reply for your query? We are also facing the same issue.

Please write to me on ajay.k@xercestechnologies.com

Many Thanks,

Kind Regards,
    Ajay

Ajay,

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier. I was enjoying my holiday in another country - no internet.

But really. As I said somewhere above, the key is to create an account. You don't have an Account ID since it is a seperate ID for the program.

Your current Nokia Account has nothing to do with it. Despite the fact that Nokia says the website has SSO rolled out completely, that only goes for all the regular costumer and developer stuff. The developer program is excluded from SSO, which is why you need a new Account ID. And you can get this - as I said - by registering.