Discussion Board

Angry Inneractive ads Switched off ???

I have tried and tried to contact inneractive on a number of occassions maybe up to 10 now and Iam extremely frustrated at their silence. I have a number of free series 40 apps with a total download so far of 65,000. There was some activity at the begining of the month but for the past 14 days there has been 0 activity on the dashboard. The revenue from the ckicks are very very bad sometimes paying as MUCH!! as 0.9 cents for 400 clicks. I do not know if I will ever make any money at this rate. We could one day be talking 1 million downloads and not even $50. Developers spend a considerable amount of time developing apps for free in the hope of making a little something for their breakfast through the promises of the ad companies to "MONETIZE" their apps and the promise of a good support network. Has anyone out there got any idea why there is no activity on the dashboard despite healthy daily downloads of the apps and also what does opt out mean and how do you get best results from these opt out options on the dashboard. I cannot get any help at all from inneractive so hope someone can help me here
    Thank you

Re: Inneractive ads Switched off ???

Quote Originally Posted by search4africa.mobi View Post
    I have tried and tried to contact inneractive on a number of occassions maybe up to 10 now and Iam extremely frustrated at their silence. I have a number of free series 40 apps with a total download so far of 65,000. There was some activity at the begining of the month but for the past 14 days there has been 0 activity on the dashboard. The revenue from the ckicks are very very bad sometimes paying as MUCH!! as 0.9 cents for 400 clicks. I do not know if I will ever make any money at this rate. We could one day be talking 1 million downloads and not even $50. Developers spend a considerable amount of time developing apps for free in the hope of making a little something for their breakfast through the promises of the ad companies to "MONETIZE" their apps and the promise of a good support network. Has anyone out there got any idea why there is no activity on the dashboard despite healthy daily downloads of the apps and also what does opt out mean and how do you get best results from these opt out options on the dashboard. I cannot get any help at all from inneractive so hope someone can help me here
    Thank you
    Same issue for me - Inneractive don't reply to issues at all. More information on this in the below thread by the way.

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...on-to-get-paid

Hi all,

My name is Noga and i'm the Marketing Manager at Inneractive.

I understand that you are encountering severe problems related to reporting and revenue generation.
    I would like to bring to your attention that both Inneractive and the NAX team take this issue very seriously. Our systems are undergoing major changes in order to provide best in class support for our Nokia publishers. As you can tell, there are some bumps on the way but eventually we guarantee that you will be happy clients and we will do our best to assure that happens as quickly as possible.

Our R&D headquarters are working on fixing those specific problems you encounter and hope the deliver a resolution as soon as possible.

Once this issue will be fixed, i'll post it here for your convenience.

Have a great day,

Noga Peer-Eli, Marketing Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Noga Peer-Eli View Post
    Hi all,

I understand that you are encountering severe problems related to reporting and revenue generation.
    I would like to bring to your attention that both Inneractive and the NAX team take this issue very seriously. Our systems are undergoing major changes in order to provide best in class support for our Nokia publishers. As you can tell, there are some bumps on the way but eventually we guarantee that you will be happy clients and we will do our best to assure that happens as quickly as possible.

Our R&D headquarters are working on fixing those specific problems you encounter and hope the deliver a resolution as soon as possible.

Once this issue will be fixed, i'll post it here for your convenience.

Have a great day,

A response on this issue is better late than never and I appreciate it. Having said that, it has been nearly a month since the outage first occurred and there has been a complete blanket of silence from Inneractive with my (and it seems many other people's e-mail) not being responded to. Instead of leaving developers scratching their heads wondering what was going on, you should have put a statement out that there was an issue. Simply not responding to the problem just made things worse and made Inneractive look unprofessional. As a gesture of goodwill, I think you should also probably credit our accounts with some kind of sum in lieu of revenue lost over the last month. That might persuade some very angry users to reconsider their plans to drop your platform completely.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Noga Peer-Eli View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for the info. I've double checked my statistics and in the last week I have had half as many ad requests than app downloads so not all of the statistics are showing up. There should be around two ad requests per download if each download equates to the app being opened once.