Discussion Board

Super Contributor

SDK forum WASTE OF TIME

Posted by paul watkins, hamok@easynet.co.uk
    on January 03, 2002 at 12:42

there are no acknowledgments or replies to 99% of queries here - and the people who post, like myself, don't seem to be developers.
    50% of queries seem to be simple pcsuite queries, to which there MUST be answers, even if the answers are disappointing

Many of the queries have already been submitted, but the search facility comes up with such a weirdly formatted response, you cant see what its trying to tell you

why doesnt nokia write decent faqs, or do sthg to help? - It would only take nokia a little effort to sort this out - this ought to be useful for their development effort-
    they don't acknowledge the input you make directly, otuside the discussion area

users would be better off on usenet or an egroup

its bye from me, i've had enough

Super Contributor

RE: SDK forum WASTE OF TIME

Posted by PCCSDK Developer, pccsdk.developer@nokia.com
    on January 04, 2002 at 09:27

Hi,

As said at the top of the Discussion Section webpage "This is the place where developers from around the world exchange ideas and recieve up-to-date information on Nokia PC Connectivity SDK related issues. We value your participation".

The Discussion Area is for developers to exchange information and ideas, we do not provide Nokia PC Connectivity SDK support via Discussion Area. We do read the discussion section and answer when it is possible, but no promises are made.

For end users support related to Nokia PC Suites or/and Nokia Data Suites is available via Club Nokia.

For improving the Nokia PC Connectivity SDK developer section all feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,

Marko Tuukkanen
    Forum Nokia