Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]

This is really a good news for all developers, and waiting for more future enhancements based on previously mentioned suggestions, in favor to get developers attention around the world to Nokia Store & to Nokia Asha mobiles / platform.

My best regards to you, to Nokia Store Team, and to everyone participated with a suggestion / feedback / help.
    Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?240423-Nokia-Asha-applications-Price-Point-Policy-Unlimited-Updates-Suggestions

Super Contributor

Re: Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalle Nevala View Post
    Some good news. India pricing is going to change shortly to be more fair for developers.
    Thank you.

Any thoughts on adding "more flexibility" to the service?

Please let us recollect Iam from India and price policy for Nokia apps in India is in #1 etc

Now tell me

#1 = ?

# 2= ?
    #3 =?

Nokia Developer Champion

This is the latest billing matrix i'm aware of that is currently being used.
    https://admin.support.publish.nokia...._Sep6_2012.pdf
    for india it is INR 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 35, 50, 75, 99, 125, 150, 199, 300, 400, 500
    for price tiers #1, #2, #3, etc

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by juhani.viiitala View Post
    I think, developer should be able to decide, if an update is free or paid.
    I like that idea.
    If you want to do that now you could do it with an in-app-payment but ofcourse that puts the effort on the developer. Nokia could provide the framework to do that via the store application

Nokia Developer Champion

@Kalle Nevala: any update since you last said the price point will be changed shortly to be more fair? the price point i'm seeing for India is still 5INR for tier 1

Nokia Developer Moderator

Hello, It is unfortunately still taking some more time to take this change into use but should happen in August. We will communicate this change and the schedule as soon as we can.

Nokia Developer Moderator

The change for India is now done: http://support.publish.nokia.com/?p=3846&type=alert

Nokia Developer Champion

Hallelujah, If you dont mind me saying.... finally.

Thanks for the update as well.

Thank you Kalle for keeping us updated and following up with this discussion. May I ask if there is a decrease in prices in specific countries?
    Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?240423-Nokia-Asha-applications-Price-Point-Policy-Unlimited-Updates-Suggestions