[Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro] Concept Solutions
I realize I was looking for something in the wrong place and I realized that I worded it wrong.
So I bought a phone that I figured I could work around the problem...realized with it in hand, it is actually much more harder.
I'm asking for an applet to be developed -not needed before with this issue- or at least how to possibly make this applet .
The only other reason to have this is for Slate phones when using fingers are tough.
- Touchscreen doesn't respond
- The screen becomes unresponsive even after repair [Link 001, Link 002, Link 003 & Link 004]
The Concept - Vivaz Pro MouseKeys
- The idea is to workaround the problem; turning a Touch phone to a Non-Touch phone (Its possible & easier due to Arrow Keys)
- The applet/service acts like Windows XP Mousekeys. Using the Arrow keys instead of the Numpad and a button to Left Click seeing as there isn't any right click
- I have a Laptop (Dell Latitude D800) which has no touch screen capability and the touchpad mouse no longer works (Same as my U8a) I use Window's Mousekeys to navigate through the computer
- The concept is more universal to have the on-screen mouse act as touch than trying to have an applet tag then navigate from every option on the screen (Then again I don't know)
- MouseKeys Mode button + Arrow buttons to move crosshairs over area
The Function (Refined)
- To Activate Mode; Toggle ("Ctrl + Aqua + Shift" then Arrow Keys); Hold ("Ctrl +" Arrow Keys)
= Customize Toggle; Choose Button[SYM, ?!, Letter, etc]; Amount of Buttons [1-3+,Video];
Hold to Toggle Time [Millisecs]; Input Order ["Ctrl > Shift > Aqua" or "Shift > Ctrl > Aqua"]
= Customize Hold; Choose Button [SYM, ?!, Letter, etc]
- Select Button; Internet Button, Enter, Space or Custom Key
- Crosshair; Small Cross, Fullscreen Cross or Mouse Cursor
- Rate of Moving; Primary; Secondary; Custom % of screen resolution; Specific Location
= Primary Rate; Arrow Keys Rate without Holding/Toggling Key(s); Customize seconds only; 1px/sec when holding arrow keys
= Secondary Rate; Hold/Toggle Key(s); Custom pixels per sec (Or sec/px) when Holding/Toggled or Single Pressed
= Custom % of screen resolution; % of Length; % of Width; On every Pixel Length; On every Pixel Width
- Screen Resolution is 340 by 640; Rotation = Landscape
- Setting is Percent for Length and On every Pixel for Width
- 7% of Width = 23.8 = 24 (rounded, once)
- Length on every 10th pixel
- Width; Crosshair moves by adding/subtracting 24 pixels from location
- Length; Crosshair moves -10 times across the screen- from pixel 0, 64, 128, 192, 256, etc
= Specific Locations; Menu of Locations (Name - Pixel by Pixel); Path of Locations (Name, Px by Px in Info); Select (User-Confirm, Auto or None)
- Screen Resolution is 340 by 640; Rotation = Portrait
- Menu of Locations; Bottom Left Option - 330 x 630
- Select, Auto; At the End
- Crosshair moves to 340 by 640 over Option "Ok" then Selects "Ok"
- Screen Resolution is 340 by 640; Rotation = Landscape;
- Name - Gesture, No Select
- Path of Locations; Move to "64 x 20" > Holds on "64 x 20" > Move to "128 x 20" > Move to "128 x 30" and Release on "128 x 50"
- Crosshair moves to "64 x 20" > Holds on "64 x 20" > Move to "128 x 20" to "128 x 30" and Release on "128 x 50