Discussion Board

Asha Competition Question - Where to submit? I already published to Nokia Store.

Asha Competition Question - Where to submit? I already published to Nokia Store. Please help me guys. Thank you.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Asha Competition Question - Where to submit? I already published to Nokia Store.

You may want to visit the competition page, http://www.developer.nokia.com/ashad...n/default.aspx

Re: Asha Competition Question - Where to submit? I already published to Nokia Store.

Thanks @wizard I've got the same situation. I already read the article many times. There are 3 steps and last step is to Publish it and so I did. But nokia developer emailed me that I still have not submitted but just registered so I thought maybe there are still one more last step to submit like an email or a form to link my published app.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Ok, I try to lure someone here (I do not know what comes after that "Submit" button).

Nokia Developer Champion

@Kelly... Upon registering in the asha competition you would be able to submit your entries. First get your app published in store get the url ex. http://store.ovi.com/content/25634. Secondly, login to your asha competition account (for what i know this is different account from developer account). Click submit an entry... Fill up the forms and paste your app url in store... Press submit, you would be able to see all your entries after submission. There will be an email to be sent to you with a submission number. Hope this helps

Goto http://www.developer.nokia.com/ashad...n/default.aspx then in the middle of that page you can see "Sign Up Now" , click that. Then you can see the registration page. Enter the required details and click "Register" . After registration you can see the window for uploading your application details

After submitting you should get a confirmation email. Looks something like this:

Thank you for Submitting Your Application

Thank you for entering the Asha Developer Competition!
    Your entry confirmation number is: (Your number entry here). Please keep this information for future reference, in case you have any questions regarding your contest submission.

Stay tuned to find out who will win the competition this year! And best of luck to your application!
    Please visit Nokia Developer site frequently to keep up-to-date with the latest Nokia devices, development tools, documentation, and much more.
    Winners will be announced in Autumn 2013.
    Best of luck in the contest!