Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Nokia Future /Capture competition

Dream up creative ideas for imaging-based apps or hacks that make the most of the new Nokia Lumia XXX and you could win a trip to Lund, Sweden, to compete in our exclusive Hackathon. More exciting prizes will be up for grabs there if you are one of the chosen few.

There are only a few weeks to submit your ideas. Check it out as soon as you can.

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Nokia Future /Capture competition

Are there any issues reported by users regarding whether or not they can view/edit previous submission to this contest? When viewing the portal my submission does not appear. I received a confirmation that my idea was submitted (ref# SDUCLKCSW ) but I see no way to view the submission via http://www.developer.nokia.com/futur...e/myideas.aspx. It mentions 'To make a change to an idea that you have already submitted, click the edit link below on the submission you’d like to update.' but I do not see any links to edit.

Re: Nokia Future /Capture competition

Quote Originally Posted by BrockD View Post
    Are there any issues reported by users regarding whether or not they can view/edit previous submission to this contest? When viewing the portal my submission does not appear. I received a confirmation that my idea was submitted (ref# SDUCLKCSW ) but I see no way to view the submission via http://www.developer.nokia.com/futur...e/myideas.aspx. It mentions 'To make a change to an idea that you have already submitted, click the edit link below on the submission you’d like to update.' but I do not see any links to edit.
    Hi Brock

There are no known issues, but nor do we have a record of your submission. Can you please try resubmit?

To help us with our debugging I will need more information. I've send you a private message on this topic.

Regards
    Hamish

PS The best place to ask questions is twitter, after reading the information in the FAQ.
    Last edited by hamishwillee; 2013-07-17 at 01:34.