Discussion Board

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Help me integrate pushnotifications into my Qt and Qml based app. I tried examp

Quote Originally Posted by GTO_India View Post
    Sorry to say that I have never used import concept in my developing carreer in Qt
    Is your project based on qt or qml or both?.First you mention that your app is qml app now you say Qt.

Re: Help me integrate pushnotifications into my Qt and Qml based app. I tried examp

My app uses files like main.qml ,qmlapplicationviewer.cpp ,qmlapplicationviewer.h , main.cpp and qmlapplicationviewer.pri etc

My app uses files like main.qml ,qmlapplicationviewer.cpp ,qmlapplicationviewer.h , main.cpp and qmlapplicationviewer.pri etc
    Based on your answer,i guess you just learning qml.I would suggest you learn more about how qt quick/qml works before going on embarking on high level qml.

But my requirement is to integrate push notification with in my My app.

Thumbs up Any one dealt with qt and qml push Notifications please reply to my thread/post

http://developer.nokia.com/Community...-tried-example

Iam new to push notifications.

Today only I got to know that paid technical support for symbian has benn stopped for which I have requested already.

My app should recieve push notifications automatically and the users whoc installs my app should see the notifications.

But my requirement is to integrate push notification with in my My app.
    I know you want integrate notification in your app but if you don't know how qml work,how are you suppose to know how to use "qml notification" component whick is also use qml element to push notification.After you know how qml work,all those code example will make sense to you.If you know Qt then use the Qt API not qml API.
    Last edited by babylongreece; 2013-07-20 at 12:25.

If you guide I can promise you that I can surely integrate push notifications in my App with qt or qml .

Cool Any Qt/symbian developer there to help me to integrtae push notifications in my App

Any Qt/symbian developer there to help me to integrtae push notifications in my App.

Can anyone please support me step by step procedure as to How to integrate push notifications in to my Qt/Qml/symbian app.

Iam new to notifications and earlier I have built some Qt/Qml and many symbian App.

Can any body support with Teamviewer or Live chat . I have raised paid support request also but Nokia people have rreplied me that they have stopped the support for symbian,Qt etc.

please guide me so that I can integrate notifications in my App.

Any one is ok either Qt or symbian or both.

If you guide I can promise you that I can surely integrate push notifications in my App with qt or qml .
    It's very hard to guide you as i never use the API.Also i have very little knowledge about Qt so i can't help you in QT C++.If you encounter any specific problem in qml,then i can try.Since you know how to code in Qt C++.Qml should post no problem to you

Ok then please help me in QML only .

Please give me step by coding procedure to integrate.

Or give a specific API . iam sure i can integrate if u explain me How?

I have registered my application /service

I recived there i.e

service_id

aplication_id

service secret etc

Please help me
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2013-07-24 at 13:29.

The code example already explain a lot on how to use the qml component.Th notification API itself is already very specific.If you still not understand then you can learn from tweetian.From quick view,it seems the app also use notification.Do note the source looks quite complex that i myself don't understand so you have to figure it out.
    Last edited by babylongreece; 2013-07-24 at 15:15.

thank you babylongreece for the tweetian code.
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2013-07-25 at 08:36.

Tweetian dveloper himself has mailed me that he cannot help as did not used push notifications etc in his application babylon

Then there is nothing more example i can give because i never see any app that use notification.Maybe you can ask "gravity" developer jan ole suhr.His app is social network app so should use some sort of notification to push social update for users though his app is proprietary,not open source.

Cool Any body implemented push notifications uisng Qt/QML in Qt/QML Apps ?

Any body implemented push notifications uisng Qt/QML in Qt/QML Apps ? please clear my doubts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast