Discussion Board

Images are not getting displayed in Embedded Browser in S60 3rd Edition devices

Hi All,

I was trying to open a URL using embedded browser in my application. When tested the app in Symbian S60 3rd Edition devices , the page is getting loaded without the images . When i tried the same with Native browser on the same device the images got displayed . Also, the App is working fine in S60 5th edition devices . I tried building the app with MR SDK and FP2 SDK , but of no use.

Please let me know , is there any settings / capabilities or any other API need to be used for the images to get displayed in S60 3rd Edition devices. What's the differences in settings between the Native and embedded browser

Please some one help me on this..

Thanks,
    Krishna

Re: Images are not getting displayed in Embedded Browser in S60 3rd Edition devices

Hi...Please some one help me on this

Re: Images are not getting displayed in Embedded Browser in S60 3rd Edition devices

Try..
    ECommandLoadImages ...Loads images when automatic image loading (ESettingsAutoLoadImages,) is turned off

Your opinion:
    It may be possible, to create background Application
    (start-Native.web.browser.getPointer.doAction.ECommandLoadImages.and then exit ) ?
    C++Beginner (MS Access/FoxPro,VisualBasic Developer) Carbide V2.7,S60 3rd MR SDK/Nokia C5.00-5mp,6120c