Discussion Board

Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

Hello, this question is better suited for a hardware forum, but I can't find one, so perhaps somebody will kindly give me guidance here.

I am supporting a Nokia hardware supplier, and I need to upgrade their Material Data Form substance declaration. They are currently using Nokia Substance List version 2009. I have the current version (2013), but I cannot find this legacy document.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Intern3 View Post
    Hello, this question is better suited for a hardware forum, but I can't find one, so perhaps somebody will kindly give me guidance here.

I am supporting a Nokia hardware supplier, and I need to upgrade their Material Data Form substance declaration. They are currently using Nokia Substance List version 2009. I have the current version (2013), but I cannot find this legacy document.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you!
    Well I do not know what this is, and neither the people who visit this forum would(atleast a substantial number would not). But have you tried search engine like google or something similar?

Out of curiosity I just happened to google for the term Nokia Substance List, and there seem to be various recent versions, I just happened to even see the version 2012, There seems to be 2013 too, but thats for your further investigation if that is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Well I do not know what this is, and neither the people who visit this forum would(atleast a substantial number would not). But have you tried search engine like google or something similar?

Out of curiosity I just happened to google for the term Nokia Substance List, and there seem to be various recent versions, I just happened to even see the version 2012, There seems to be 2013 too, but thats for your further investigation if that is what you need.
    Thank you, yes, I started my search with Google and have examined dozens of pages accessed there as well as at Nokia's website.

This document specifies substances that Nokia has banned or restricted in the manufacture of its products (carcinogens, for example). Nokia suppliers must comply with this list.

I suspect that version 2009 of this document which I am searching for is no longer publicly disseminated (it has been replaced by the current 2013 version, as has the 2012 version), but if anybody can point me in the direction of a contact within Nokia who might be able to assist me, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you again!

Nokia Developer Moderator

I have tried to get attention to this thread of somebody who might be able to help you. Lets hope he is able to help

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    I have tried to get attention to this thread of somebody who might be able to help you. Lets hope he is able to help
    This is very, VERY kind of you! Thank you!