×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

    Hello, this question is better suited for a hardware forum, but I can't find one, so perhaps somebody will kindly give me guidance here.

    I am supporting a Nokia hardware supplier, and I need to upgrade their Material Data Form substance declaration. They are currently using Nokia Substance List version 2009. I have the current version (2013), but I cannot find this legacy document.

    I would appreciate any help.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,547

    Re: Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Intern3 View Post
    Hello, this question is better suited for a hardware forum, but I can't find one, so perhaps somebody will kindly give me guidance here.

    I am supporting a Nokia hardware supplier, and I need to upgrade their Material Data Form substance declaration. They are currently using Nokia Substance List version 2009. I have the current version (2013), but I cannot find this legacy document.

    I would appreciate any help.

    Thank you!
    Well I do not know what this is, and neither the people who visit this forum would(atleast a substantial number would not). But have you tried search engine like google or something similar?

    Out of curiosity I just happened to google for the term Nokia Substance List, and there seem to be various recent versions, I just happened to even see the version 2012, There seems to be 2013 too, but thats for your further investigation if that is what you need.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Re: Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Well I do not know what this is, and neither the people who visit this forum would(atleast a substantial number would not). But have you tried search engine like google or something similar?

    Out of curiosity I just happened to google for the term Nokia Substance List, and there seem to be various recent versions, I just happened to even see the version 2012, There seems to be 2013 too, but thats for your further investigation if that is what you need.
    Thank you, yes, I started my search with Google and have examined dozens of pages accessed there as well as at Nokia's website.

    This document specifies substances that Nokia has banned or restricted in the manufacture of its products (carcinogens, for example). Nokia suppliers must comply with this list.

    I suspect that version 2009 of this document which I am searching for is no longer publicly disseminated (it has been replaced by the current 2013 version, as has the 2012 version), but if anybody can point me in the direction of a contact within Nokia who might be able to assist me, I would be very appreciative.

    Thank you again!

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,547

    Re: Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

    I have tried to get attention to this thread of somebody who might be able to help you. Lets hope he is able to help

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Re: Request Nokia Substance List version 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    I have tried to get attention to this thread of somebody who might be able to help you. Lets hope he is able to help
    This is very, VERY kind of you! Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2011-10-26, 17:22
  2. Need help please software version V 52.50.2009.13
    By simbad16 in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2010-07-16, 23:26
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-09-02, 16:03
  4. Wheres the winning app from a Nokia Developer 24-hour Nokia Hackathon event 2009
    By jimgilmour1 in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-07-20, 17:48
  5. Nokia 6600 firmware version list
    By jorge7400 in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-11-02, 12:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×