Discussion Board

Windows Phone 8 HERE Maps Traffic Information Problem

The traffic information on my HERE Maps does not work, every time I click on the traffic map i get NO traffic information. I live in Melbourne, Australia and this city should get traffic information. My phone is a HTC windows phone 8X.

Does anyone have this problem?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Windows Phone 8 HERE Maps Traffic Information Problem

Welcome to the Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Funny... Nokia was the one that suggested I sign up to this discussion board and ask my question here... only to be redirected to ANOTHER discussion board??

You still haven't answered my question.....

Nokia Developer Moderator

I don't know where you get directed to here. Anyway, this is Nokia developer discussion board, and this is meant for discussions on development issues for nokia devices and services, and we here are not experts on End user issues on utilizing any services really. And as your question is on HERE platforms country specific issue, we would not have answers in here (unless we would have some HERE guys visiting here on their free time). Thus if you want to get answers you could try indeed the actual end user support forum.

and if you want to dig more, you could check whether HERE.com would have anything they could offer, though I suppose the develoepr support they have is handled in here also, but indeed they might have other contact information for end users support of utilizing their applications.

As an aside (symbianyucca is quite right, this is not the right place for end user discussions), the traffic map does provide information in Melbourne. Just tested and I can see colour coded lines over the roads locally showing traffic flow - green for good, orange for busy, and red for 'orrible. This is on a Lumia 920