1) The Publish website should automatically check that there's at least one fully tested device per platform before allowing submitting a file to QA. This shouldn't take long to implement, and it would make both first time publishers' and QA team's life easier.
2) Email notification should be sent when the QA team writes a comment. On one occasion, I hadn't marked a file fully tested for every platform and wasn't notified about this in any way (except via a comment in the website, which I finally saw after several days). QA had passed for all the devices, but the file wasn't published because it hadn't been marked fully tested for some platforms.
3) After submitting an updated version of a file to QA, the QA details of the previous version are still shown in the QA details window, even when QA status is already In progress for the updated file. This is confusing, it would be better if the previous details were removed as soon a new file replacing the previous one is submitted.
4) Asha platform specific images (240x320 screenshots, 120x60 banner) don't allow alpha channel in PNG files even though there are no transparent pixels. For other screenshots, alpha channel is accepted, so it would make sense if these would work similarly.
5) It would be nice if somebody from the Publish team could check this discussion board every once in a while, and respond to questions and feedback.