Discussion Board

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Contributor

Congratulations to the winner(s) of the Nokia Imaging Wiki Competition 2013Q3

The winner of the first segment of the Nokia Imaging Wiki Competition 2013Q3 has been selected.

The winner is .... DRUM ROLL ....

PedroQ for his article Using Nokia Imaging SDK in a Windows Phone game. This article demonstrates an image-based quiz game, where the Nokia Imaging SDK is used to add effects to images to make them more challenging to recognise. We really liked that this article used the SDK for something other than creating a new imaging or camera app, and we found the explanation of how the use of filters both easy to understand and relevant to the use case.

Pedro also contributed extremely valuable feedback about a problematic issue we had with the Nokia Imaging SDK NuGet installer. His solution was far from trivial and has resulted in a much better installation experience for all developers. Pedro would very likely have won the feedback section of the competition for this contribution too! While he is no longer eligible to win a prize for that, we'll be sending him an additional Monster headset as a token of how much we really value his help and feedback.

Selecting this article was not an easy decision - most of the judges had other articles which they also thought were outstanding. The good news is that while we could only select one article this round, we know we've already got some really worthy articles for consideration at the end of the next two segments. I advise you to check them out on the competition page.

Please join me to congratulate PedroQ for his win!

Last edited by hamishwillee; 2013-08-21 at 04:47.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Congratulations to the winner(s) of the Nokia Imaging Wiki Competition 2013Q3

Congratulations PedroQ. Hopefully many other people will get inspired by this !..

Re: Congratulations to the winner(s) of the Nokia Imaging Wiki Competition 2013Q3

Thank you guys! And congratulations to all of you! I've seen some great articles! I imagine that the decision wasn't easy!

Nokia Developer Expert

Congrats PedroQ, great article and the feedback too, really worth a Lumia 1020 and monster headset!

Cheers, Jarkko

Regular Contributor

Congratulations PedroQ. Indeed a great article and out of box thinking.!

Congratulations PedroQ!

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations Pedro.
    Indeed the idea was excellent, completely utilizing the Imaging SDK.

Nokia Developer Champion

Really good works pedro
    Personally, i'm not surprise. When i see your article the first time, i thought
    Arf, i've lost the first segment

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations PedroQ for coming up with this innovative idea of using Nokia Imaging SDK!

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations Pedro...
    Your article/idea was just perfect to win this title.

Nokia Developer Champion

Congrats Pedro. Great job.

Cheers, Sebastiano

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratz on both article and bug finding

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulation PedroQ !
    Awesome idea and great articles.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Congrats Pedro! Keep it up!

Congrats! And thanks for the nuget stuff that was mentioned, it really made everything a whole lot simpler to install and get started with

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast