Discussion Board

Thumbs up problem roaming on Lumia phones

Hi.I have a roaming problem that is started from symbian Anna OS and continue windows phone 8 on nokia phones.my meaning this problem there is not on symbian before Anna OS.I live in iran and MCI operator(IR-MCI) customer. MCI sim customers can inner roaming on Villager gsm network(IR 70 or 43270). when roaming on villager gsm I can send and receive sms but I can not any dial an receive call contact and show Network busy error for me.now I have a lumia 520 and that has this problem. until ere this, I had nokia C6-01 and N8. when update them to symbian Anna and belle this problem appear my phones on roaming. please help us and solve this problem.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: problem roaming on Lumia phones

Welcome to the Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Super Contributor

Re: problem roaming on Lumia phones

From the description, this will not be solved by any app developer or with other users' help. It seems like an issue you need to ask your network operator about.