Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Cool My E71 is now unable to play online vidoes like youtube and even videos in mobile App

My E71 is now unable to play online vidoes like youtube and even videos in mobile App.

Earlier it used to play all the online vidoes like youtube videos adn videos is a mobile video app.

Error is Unable to conect to server. Not enough bandwidth and check network settings.

Note : Iam using wi fi as access point now.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: My E71 is now unable to play online vidoes like youtube and even videos in mobile

I would ask this kind of questions in the end user discussion board. Anyway, you could maybe you have changed network settings etc. Also do check that your internet is generally working, I have had issues with my WLan which have been fixed by re-starting the Wlan station.

Super Contributor

Re: My E71 is now unable to play online vidoes like youtube and even videos in mobile

yes my internet is working well and I had set the wi fi point as accesspoint just now.

So you have used a different network when it was working, and now you are using different one. So do try figuring out what in the network you are now using is different to the one it works with. f.e. is there any firewalls preventing some connections, is there proxy settings which could cause problems etc.

Super Contributor

proxy settings of wi fi or device ?

firewall of device /

Anyhow Iam able to play videos with the same wifi point on other devices like Nokia C7 etc

So you could maybe check whether these devices are using same settings for the connections. Also E71 is old 3rd ed FP1 device, thus it might not have as good support for different streaming media when compared to loads newer C7 which is Symbian^3 device.

Super Contributor

A good software Update cleared and fixed all my issues thank you all.