Hey Guys,

Im having some issues using this SDK and Im hoping someone can help.

I have a MemoryStream I have created from a writeable bitmap as such:

Code:
MemoryStream EditStream = new MemoryStream(); // stream for editing
wb.SaveJpeg(EditStream, wb.PixelWidth, wb.PixelHeight, 0, 100); //wb being my writeablebitmap
I then have an async function as such that is (supposed) to apply a filter to the imagestream and render it to an image on my XAML page named "display image":

Code:
async void processRendering()
 {

//define session variable and instantiate an EditingSession
            using( EditingSession _session =   await EditingSessionFactory.CreateEditingSessionAsync(EditStream))
            {    
                _session.AddFilter( FilterFactory.CreateAntiqueFilter() );    
                await _session.RenderToImageAsync(displayImage);
            }
 }
It all compiles fine, but when I run the app, the debuger breaks and i get the following output:

An exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException' occurred in Nokia.Graphics.Imaging.Managed.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
WinRT information: The text associated with this error code could not be found.

A first chance exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
An exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.IndexOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary

I have done exactly what is instructed on the tutorials but I don't understand why I cant get this to work. Anyone have an ideas on what may be happening?