I am getting some strange issue.
I have created an YouTube article for WP8 and it was working fine. http://developer.nokia.com/Community...e_API_response
Now today when I tried to use this article its getting some error message " System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: NotFound".
So i tried few steps:
1. I created an sample app targeting WP7 and added the below code, and request for www.youtube.com
2. I am able to run successfully on both WP7 and Wp8
WebClient xmlClient = new WebClient();
xmlClient.DownloadStringCompleted += new DownloadStringCompletedEventHandler(DownloadStringCompleted_GetVideoUrl);
xmlClient.DownloadStringAsync(new Uri(VideoRequest, UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute));
3. Now I create another sample app targeting WP8 and paste the same code, I get the error.
4. The app targeting WP8 returns proper response to all URLs like google facebook etc, but not YouTube.
Is there anything you came across similar.