Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Cool Iam unable to Download and Installe either SDK 1.0 or SDK 2.0 for Java to build J2ME

Noki SDK Error.jpg

Even after the setup gets complete when I try to create a J2ME APP , it asks again for chosing SDK's If I select SDK 2.0 or SDK 1.0 and it the setup prpocess compltes also Again I can not see them in the Installed SDK's folder or options.

Thanks

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Iam unable to Download and Installe either SDK 1.0 or SDK 2.0 for Java to build J

Maybe it was a temporary problem, at least right now I am able to download http://nds2.fds-forum.nokia.com/noki...7docbrowser.7z from a browser. You can test if you can access it too, and if yes, consider trying the installation again.
    Also, if this issue comes up with the Online installer, you can still try the Offline one. Once it is downloaded, it is not expected to need anything from the Internet during installation.

Super Contributor

Re: Iam unable to Download and Installe either SDK 1.0 or SDK 2.0 for Java to build J

Ok I will try the offline installer again and update you .

Super Contributor

After running the setup by downloading from offline installer . iam seeing this Loading Message since 1 hr

Noki SDK Error.jpg

Iam not seeing the message as "Setup completed"

Super Contributor

Iam seeing the follwoing SDK's installed in my programs on my computer

SDKerror.jpg

Again when I try to create or build a new MIDlet Project Iam seeing that no SDK's installed and it is asking me to chose a SDK

SDKError2.jpg

Where and How to start

which is to be started from the options in

SDKerror.jpg

By SDK 1 do you mean "Nokia Asha SDK 1.0" ?

Has anyone else seen this problem? I am currently downloading the SDK to verify.

I just downloaded the Asha SDK 1.0 offline installer, extracted it, installed it, created a Midlet and started it in the emulator. Windows 7, 64-bit on Core i5, some mixed Java installation (32-bit JRE 1.7.0_25, and 64-bit JRE+JDK 1.7.0_15).

I just did same as wizard_hu - downloaded same SDK, installed, created midlet, ran in Emulator. All worked fine. Windows 7 64 bit on Core 17, 32bit JDK 7 update 40.

Given that we've verified the download and installation then either your download is somehow corrupted or you've not met the SDK dependencies. Suggest you try fully removing those dependencies and start again. Not much else we can do as the SDK is "good".

Super Contributor

when I try to create a MIDlet project It asks me to chose SDK configuration every time and in The Installed SDK's Iam not seeing any

Are you installing the SDK with administrator rights? That may be important.

Super Contributor

Yes there is no such problem.

Super Contributor

Help me install the SDK correctly Can u support me on Teamviewer etc please it is very urgent for my app development.