Let me give you an introduction of why I want to make an app, and if you guys can help me.
Me, my girlfriend and also my father and mother like to ride motorcycles but we can't communicate with each other because of noise, wind and speed. I understand that there are a few devices that can do this for us but I am from Brazil and all of these devices are fairly expensive for us and since me, my gf and my mother have the same phones (Nokia Lumia 520) I think there must be a way to make them communicate by bluetooth connection as it can be done on android devices ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...btcom&hl=pt_BR ).
----- http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...d.php?t=172172 - This user "sombralb" posted on the forum without any replies, let's see if I get lucky. -----
Like "sombralb" I have no expertise on programming but i can learn and i need someone to point me into the right direction. At first what i would need to know how to:
1. Make my phone find and connect to another phone.
2. Make my phone transmit voice to the other phone.
3. Make both phones keep transmitting voice or keep it from blocking (like an actual call).
1. Make it compatible with iOS.
2. Possibility of making the phone sleep when not active and waking up when you speak. (For battery-saving purposes.)
3. Associating Device with Contact.
4. Possibility of adding more people to the conversation.
5. Auto-connect with pre-determined devices.
I thank you all for your time and attention!