Discussion Board

Exclamation I have token premium developer account.

Hello,
    I have token premium nokia developer account for lumia.
    Where must I write this code, that premium account will active?

Cheers,
    Michael

Re: I have token premium developer account.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPL View Post
    Hello,
    I have token premium nokia developer account for lumia.
    Where must I write this code, that premium account will active?

Cheers,
    Michael
    If you have a token it will be in the form of a URL. Just click on it. You only have a few days to do so before it will expire - this program is being ramped down and superseded by Nokia Developer offers.

Thx for you answer.
    So I have code, it looks like xxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Code active when I add 2 apps?

Cheers,
    Michael

I do not understand your question. The token will be a URL which will take you through a sign up process. During that process a number of additional tokens will be given to you that can be used on partner websites (e.g. to get telerik controls etc).

Best place to follow up is with whoever supplied you with the token.

I get code ( Nokia developer premium program ) which view: xxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx . Must I do two apps? If I have code how I can his used?

Nokia Developer Moderator

As Hamish suggests, you may really want to consider contacting the source where your token comes from.
    Also it may be worth pointing out that the Lumia program membership (https://developer.nokia.com/Develope...gram_faq.xhtml) was something you could simply buy for $99 (USD).
    The Asha program membership (https://developer.nokia.com/Develope...gram_FAQ.xhtml) was the one which was free, but required two existing applications in some store.

Indeed you get two incentive codes as you have described. But along with that, the mail would contain links (Step 1 and step 2 has links while step 3 has no links) with very clear instructions as to what to do with those two incentive codes. Follow those instructions and you would be good.

I got a code that he had used to sign up for the program. I have a code of Polish Microsoft. So even if you have code that I put two applications?

So even if you have code that I put two applications?
    Please clarify your question..atleast I do not understand what you are asking.

Also before asking, please check the faq and other information provided already via links in the posts above to see if it answers your question (Normally these broadly cover most of the queries that you would have)

ok.
    I will use my mind. I got a code that was used to open an account in the Nokia developer premium, but when I tried to open an account is never asked me for a code form, only two links to app. If I have this code, I have to add two applications? The FAQ did not see anything anywhere information on how to use the code.
    How to create an account using this code?
    I thought if I have this code that I do not need to send your applications.

ok.
    I will use my mind. I got a code that was used to open an account in the Nokia developer premium, but when I tried to open an account is never asked me for a code form, only two links to app. If I have this code, I have to add two applications? The FAQ did not see anything anywhere information on how to use the code. I thought if I have this code that I do not need to send your applications.
    Ok, now I am confused at what stage you even are

Lets go back:
    1. What happens when you click link given by Hamish in post #2 (Be specific)
    2. Did you read post #7 where I tell about the links in the mail along with step 1, 2, etc ? What about it?

Answer 1 and 2 specifically so I can understand what stage you are and see if I actually know the answer to it (If not, it will definitely help somebody else understand your query and answer if they know)

The form asks me to give two applications. How do I do when I enter the code?

The form asks me to give two applications. How do I do when I enter the code?
    Although you are not answering specifically, I assume that you are getting that form when clicking the link in post #2(question numbet 1 in post #11) in which case you need to fill the form along with details of two published apps. Only after that comes next situations that I mention in post #7 (question 2 in post #11)

If my presumption is wrong then correct with answers to the two questions with more elaboration that I ask in post #11
    We cannot get any further with you being vague and talk of some code and ask if you need to 'give two application' again and again