Discussion Board

how to add my nokia x published apps to DVLUP apps section of my DVLUP account?

how can i add my nokia x apps to my DVLUP account to claim reward points?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: how to add my nokia x published apps to DVLUP apps section of my DVLUP account?

Basically all you need to do is the link the Nokia store publishing account to your DVLUP account, and then it should fetch all published applications. There is small delay of course between the publications and them being able to be seens in DVLUP, as well as there appears to have been some problems on operations with DVLUP lately which might also cause some delays.

Re: how to add my nokia x published apps to DVLUP apps section of my DVLUP account?

when i see my account information in my dvlup , it says that my nokia account is linked but i am unable to see my nokia x published apps in DVLUP apps section,please resolve my issue

Nokia Developer Champion

Go to https://www.dvlup.com/Apps and click on the "Schedule App Update" button that should make your apps appear within 24 hours or so
    Heard of DVLUP? Join here

once you have uploaded apps/games to nokia store then go to https://www.dvlup.com/Apps.DVLUP scans the stores once every 48 hours. Because it can take up to 48 hours for your apps to populate across all areas of the store when you publish, you may notice some delay.An update has been scheduled. allow 24 – 48 hours for this request to be processed. Manual scheduling requests are allowed every 24 hours.