Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Congratulations to Glenn Versweyveld, October 2013 Wiki Contributor of the Month

Glenn Versweyveld (Depechie) has been selected as COM winner for the month of October.

Over the last few months Glenn has written a number of really interesting and useful articles. The wiki moderation team were particularly impressed by Tabbed interface with Pivot animation for Windows Phone, which shows how to create the kind of "tabbed" UI found in the Windows Phone Twitter app.

We also like How to keep a UI element in view when scrolling a page in Windows Phone and Image scrolling synced with large text scrolling which show different approaches to displaying images alongside text. He is continuing the theme with Image manipulation to show more text (still in draft!).

We'll be sending Glenn a Nokia Lumia 925 in the next few days! Please join me in congratulating him here.

----

Next month we'll again be sending a high end Nokia Lumia to our COM winner. You can be a Contributor of the Month by contributing useful articles, example codes, tutorials, or by significantly shaping up the already existing ones!
    Last edited by hamishwillee; 2013-11-05 at 03:26.

Regular Contributor

Re: Congratulations to Glenn Versweyveld, October 2013 Wiki Contributor of the Month

Congratulations!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Congratulations to Glenn Versweyveld, October 2013 Wiki Contributor of the Month

Woow thanks guys!!
    I'm just without words, I do hope some people can use my examples to create great new apps on Windows Phone

And I'm going to finish up that draft soon

Nokia Developer Champion

Good works

Nokia Developer Moderator

Congratulations Depechie

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations...

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations - I really enjoyed reading your articles. Great work.

Congrats
    Francesco Scalise

Web / Desktop / Mobile Developer
    http://www.francescoscalise.info

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations Glenn!

Regular Contributor

Took me a while, but the draft article is finished, I hope you like it: http://developer.nokia.com/Community...show_more_text

Quote Originally Posted by Depechie View Post
    Took me a while, but the draft article is finished, I hope you like it: http://developer.nokia.com/Community...show_more_text
    Thank you, I'm sure we will!

BTW, I have a backlog of articles to review, so may take a while to get to this.

Nokia Developer Champion

Congratulations Depechie