With 22 entries, many of them really excellent, picking our winners was NOT easy. In the end we awarded an additional Lumia 1520. We also picked a small number of developers for honourable mention - they won't get a phone, but like the winners they will get 500 DVLUP XP points to reflect their technical achievement.
The winners are listed below, for more information, you can check out the Wiki Competition Page.
Imaging article winners:
- SB Dev for Creating and optimizing a custom effect for the Nokia Imaging SDK
- pkovacevic for Creating a simple and beautiful Mosaic effect for Nokia Imaging SDK 1.0
- MaMi for Tiltshift effect using Nokia Imaging SDK
- igrali for Augmented reality for fun using Nokia Imaging SDK filters
- galazzo for Image processing optimization techniques
"Big UI" article winners:
- to_pe for Advanced Techniques for Big UI
- Tomas Slavicek for UI Framework for XNA and MonoGame with high DPI support
The best feedback came from SB Dev, who will receive a Nokia Lumia 925. yan_ receives an "honourable" mention both as "runner up" in the feedback section, but also for his update to Optimizing Imaging SDK use for rapidly changing filter parameters, and for his community spirit in providing excellent feedback to other authors in the competition
- All About Custom Filters with the Nokia Imaging SDK (Rob.Kachmar )
- Custom Effects in Nokia Imaging SDK: Pixelate and Color Quantizer (RatishPhilip )
- Layout on Large Screens (MMlejnek )
- Semantic Zoom in Windows Phone 8 (dtimotei )
Please join me to congratulate all our winners here!