Discussion Board

Thread: JSR-234 API

Question How can I create class in system package?

When I open java application in which contain JSR-234 AMMS API, then i received a error contains ''java/lang/noclassdef found error - cannot create class in system package.
    Please reply best answer as soon as possible.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How can I create class in system package?

There is no such thing, missing multimedia API-s can not be "added" to a device using your own code. Application does not "contain" the AMMS API, it uses the API.
    You can try checking if the given device is listed on http://developer.nokia.com/devices and if it supports AMMS to any extent (there was a site update just a week ago, and some of the device specifications are not available now). Alternatively if it happens on an emulator, read its release notes.
    You can also read some details about AMMS here: http://developer.nokia.com/resources...ments-api.html - in short: even if the API is available on a device, not everything is supported.

Question JSR-234 API

HOW CAN I ADD JSR-234 API IN NOKIA C1-01 BY JAVA CODING?

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: JSR-234 API

You cant "add" any system packages to the phone jvm.
    It must come either pre-installed with them or doesn't support them at all (either in terms of hardware or otherwise)
    Heard of DVLUP? Join here

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: JSR-234 API

Re-asking a question in a new thread immediately next to its original one is a practice you may want to consider dropping. The threads are merged now.
    All-caps will not alter facts either.