Discussion Board

Unhappy Lumia Developer offer registration/app submission procedure is not working!!!

I have been registered @developer.nokia.com but whenver i press "submit your apps to apply for this valuable offers" i get sent back to home page of developer.nokia.com!!!

how can i submit my apps to get the offers now... plz help

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Lumia Developer offer registration/app submission procedure is not working!!!

As http://developer.nokia.com/lumia/get...veloper-offers mentions DVLUP, I assume a DVLUP account linked with your Nokia account may be required too. You can simply visit http://www.dvlup.com/, or use the barely visible "Other sites" thing on the top of this page (to the right). There the simplest way to register+log in is using your Nokia account.
    And then, the DVLUP account has to be linked with your Microsoft (developer) account (the cog-wheel thing on the DVLUP page, on the left, is the starting point to view and edit your profile), which happens via pasting your publisher GUID from the MS profile.
    Then, having everything linked, the submit apps button just automatically submits your apps. Hopefully.

I try to get you some official description too, especially since I do not see how the DVLUP profile gets linked with the Nokia profile.
    EDIT: there seem to be an article with some related topic, http://developer.nokia.com/community..._Nokia_X_token, but I guess that comes after you submit your apps.
    Last edited by wizard_hu_; 2014-05-20 at 19:23.

Re: Lumia Developer offer registration/app submission procedure is not working!!!

The article talks about "AFTER you get your token"... one of my friend already got the offer [the whole package]... and he said when he clicked the "submit your app..." on lumia offer page" , it took him to a page where he was asked to enter info about 2 of his apps [with details]... and then couple of days later he got his token in mail.
    Rest is "how to redeem the token"... explained by that article

EDIT: Sorry, i misunderstood the token thing. Theres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=GgGpAFt7_cg here it shows using nokia developer token... NDO token... where do i find that?
    Last edited by Saurabhk_kr; 2014-05-20 at 20:34.

Nokia Developer Administrator

Thank you for reporting this Saurabhk_kr. I was able to reproduce this. It's a bug. I'll report it to the website team and try to get it fixed as quickly as possible. I'll be back when I have an update.
    How can I help?

jennifer.jobart@microsoft.com

This should be fixed now. Let me know if you experience further issues.
    How can I help?

Thanx, it worked this time

just one more thing... i have applied for developer offer now ... but 3 hours have passed and i didn't get any mail confirming that i have applied successfully or not! Is that normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabhk_kr View Post
    Thanx, it worked this time

just one more thing... i have applied for developer offer now ... but 3 hours have passed and i didn't get any mail confirming that i have applied successfully or not! Is that normal ?
    Glad it worked.
    This page says to give it five business days. So I would give it some more time. If you haven't gotten a response in 5 days feel free to update this thread or sending me a DM and I'll figure it out for you.
    How can I help?

thats much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by BuildNokia View Post
    Glad it worked.
    This page says to give it five business days. So I would give it some more time. If you haven't gotten a response in 5 days feel free to update this thread or sending me a DM and I'll figure it out for you.
    I got the rewards.. finally... thanku

Glad to hear it. You're welcome.
    How can I help?