Discussion Board

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Nokia Developer Administrator

Re: New Nokia Developer Beta

I think today's (or yesterday's, depending on where you are and when you're reading this) login problems are now resolved. Please let me know if you experience further issues.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Also, in the morning I sent a feedback on the device specs, probably into /dev/null, at least I still see the following issues on a completely different machine which I was using during daytime or even during the weekend:
    - Nokia X devices are not visible on the main device specifications page, until I explicitly filter for them
    - when filtered, Nokia X (the device) is not visible, just X+ and XL
    - however a Nokia X page is still accessible from the main ND landing page and from certain Library pages
    - that page (http://developer.nokia.com/devices/d...ations/nokia-x) is not the best specification page ever. As you see the link is .../nokia-x, however the text on the page says Nokia X+ in the title, and also it says Symbian OS v6.1 as Operating System.)
    Thanks Wizard, I've passed this on.

Unhappy The new navigation pane -issue

Hey guys,

I just want to report an issue about the new navigation pane.

The pane looks good. Thanks for the effort to trying to make things better!

However, it has drawn the IE performance significantly. (Win8, IE11, on two machine, other pages such as this one are working fine.)

I can hardly scroll the pages when it is enabled, what's worse, I didn't see an option to disable it!

I wish you can fix it ASAP, I can hardly bare with it, thanks!

Re: The new navigation pane -issue

Quote Originally Posted by Max Meng View Post
    Hey guys,

However, it has drawn the IE performance significantly. (Win8, IE11, on two machine, other pages such as this one are working fine.)

I can hardly scroll the pages when it is enabled, what's worse, I didn't see an option to disable it!

Thanks Max. We're aware of problems with IE11 and working on it. Is there any way you could use another browser in the meantime? I'll pass your report along to the team and hopefully get this issue bumped back up in priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Meng View Post
    Hey guys,

Hi Max - question from the team - is this happening on a documentation page, such as this one?

Regular Contributor

Jen,
    it looks like the problem with the indented bulleted lists is a bug. I think I did the syntax corectly in the 'code reuse' article but the lists look weird.
    Thomas
    - <a href="http://www.dvlup.com/influencer/invite">Visit DVLUP and earn rewards</a>

Quote Originally Posted by influencer View Post
    Jen,
    it looks like the problem with the indented bulleted lists is a bug. I think I did the syntax corectly in the 'code reuse' article but the lists look weird.
    Thomas
    Thanks Thomas. I've passed that along. If anyone else has experienced the issue with bulleted list formatting in the wiki, please update this thread and let me know.

New Nokia Developer Beta

Hello,

I would like to unlock the Secure Element on a Nokia 6212, but I can’t find the Unlock Midlet and Nokia 6212 SDK anywhere. Can somebody please help me with these tools?

Many thanks,
    Catalin

Quote Originally Posted by catalinb View Post
    Hello,

I would like to unlock the Secure Element on a Nokia 6212, but I can’t find the Unlock Midlet and Nokia 6212 SDK anywhere. Can somebody please help me with these tools?

Many thanks,
    Catalin
    I am looking into this. I'll be back with an answer as soon as I can.

Hello,

Many thanks,
    Catalin
    Back with an answer. First you need to find out the platform release that the device belongs to. You can do that by selecting the device on the device spec page, here. (You may already know that you need Series 40 5th Edition, but if you didn't, this is how you'd find out.)

Once you find that out, you can go to this page to download the requisite SDK.

I don't think that directly answers your question about the Unlock Midlet, but hopefully it will get you there. Let me know if you need more help.

Most of the SSO/login issues have been fixed. You'll need to clear your cookies and your cache and then re-login to pick up the changes.

Please let me know if you experience further issues and I'll pass on the feedback.

Nokia Developer Champion

Hi Jen,
    Wiki page changed email notification has been stopped, i think since new theme has came. It is really important feature which needs to be working.

Thanks,
    Chintan.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team
    World's Greatest Speeches for Windows Phone is now available on WP Marketplace.

Thanks Chintan. All of my notifications broke for reasons related to my specific login so I hadn't noticed this one. I agree that this is very important and have just filed it as a high-priority bug.

Re: Nokia 6212 NFC

I would like to unlock the Secure Element on a Nokia 6212, but I can’t find the Unlock Midlet and Nokia 6212 SDK anywhere.
    There, you go …
    I do not find a copy of the SDK right now, even on my hard disk (although the emulator works here). It was a special one (old link ID).
    Last edited by traud; 2014-03-10 at 13:10.

Re: Nokia 6212 NFC

Quote Originally Posted by traud View Post
    There, you go …
    I do not find a copy of the SDK right now, even on my hard disk (although the emulator works here). It was a special one (old link ID).
    Thank you very much for your answer. I will keep looking for the Nokia 6212 SDK.