My time as Nokia Developer Community manager is coming to an end on Feb 28th, 2014. Jennifer Jobart ("BuildNokia") will be replacing me. She has already been working with the Champions and other community members for over a month, and is building some great relationships. I know you will all make her very welcome, and give her the same support you've given me.
What a roller coaster ride the last three years have been! We've achieved a lot, and I've very much enjoyed working directly with so many of you. There are many people to thank, without who this job would not have been such a great success - and a lot less fun:
- Wiki Moderation team: Kiran, Pankaj, Luis Valente, Chintan Dave – and former members
- Discussion Board Moderation Team: Wizard_hu, Symbian_Neil, Joao Cardoso, Petrib etc.
- The Nokia Developer Champions and Champion Management
- My team within Nokia, and all those other teams who willingly helped when needed.
- Far too many community members and wiki authors to mention.
I will still be working with the community and helping ease Jen into the role over my remaining weeks. After that, if you want to stay in contact, then please do connect with me on LinkedIn.