Discussion Board

IAP Enabler Certificate

Hi,

Currently I want to test some of the IAP sample projects on my Nokia X03-02, which is a Series 40 6th Edition Feature Pack 1 phone.

I tried installing the IAP Enabler application onto the phone (either installed online or locally on disk) and it gives me this error that the certificate is not installed on the phone or SIM. I took a look at the app's manifest to see that the app is signed, similar to the debugger app.

I was wondering how can I get passed this error message so I can test some of the sample projects on my old X03-02.

Thanks,
    Mark

Re: IAP Enabler Certificate

I don't assume anybody has any word about this problem? I've been waiting for nearly a month for an answer.

Have I missed something in this forum that already talks about this problem?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Without actual experience with Series 40 payment API-s: it may make sense checking if the device has the latest firmware. According to the specification page it was released in 2010, so the current payment API is much younger.

Already checked that. Nokia suite says its up to date with version (v07.51) for my model, which is Nokia X3-02.

The thing I can think of is that they never signed the application to be compatible with the handset to begin with, because it keeps complaining about not having the proper certificate to install on the device.

So its been more than a week. I got my response from Nokia support about their IAP Enabler not being signed for the Nokia X3-02.

Has there been any progress on that front?

Thanks.