Discussion Board

Dvlup Rewards Skewed !

I request who ever is in charge of DVLUP rewards to please level the playing field by giving Lumia devices for same points to everyone. It will encourage us (at least me ) to develop for Lumia.
    Further details : US developers get Lumia 520 for 1,300 points. Others don't have the option. They get a Asha for 2000 odd points. the nearest Lumia requires 11,300 points.
    Last edited by rselva123; 2014-04-30 at 03:16. Reason: changed Lumia 512 to Lumia 520

Regular Contributor

Re: Dvlup Rewards Skewed !

I understand that due to local taxes there are slight differences in 'price' for the rewards. Some devices are not available in all regions, but here in Germany I have a reasonable choice, e.g. an Asha 203 for 950 pts or a Lumia 520 for 2200 pts.
    I have to 'pay' 200 pts more for a Lumia 925 thaa someone in the US but that represents the price difference in-store I think.
    Where are you located?
    Thomas
    - <a href="http://www.dvlup.com/influencer/invite">Visit DVLUP and earn rewards</a>

Quote Originally Posted by influencer View Post
    I understand that due to local taxes there are slight differences in 'price' for the rewards. Some devices are not available in all regions, but here in Germany I have a reasonable choice, e.g. an Asha 203 for 950 pts or a Lumia 520 for 2200 pts.
    I have to 'pay' 200 pts more for a Lumia 925 thaa someone in the US but that represents the price difference in-store I think.
    Where are you located?
    Thomas
    First of - correction in my earlier post: it is Lumia 520 not Lumia 512.
    I am from India (earlier based in Singapore). My gripe is that we have no Lumia devices within 2000 odd points. The US developers have a choice of 6 Lumia phones within 2300 points ! I don't think it is store difference.

Regular Contributor

There's a feedback thread on DVLUP regarding the devices - vote there https://www.dvlup.com/Feedback/Sugge...on_id=5853250# ...
    Last edited by influencer; 2014-04-30 at 20:37. Reason: typo
    - <a href="http://www.dvlup.com/influencer/invite">Visit DVLUP and earn rewards</a>

Thanks. That's helpful. Let see if MS does act.