Discussion Board

9 days have passed and there is no reply whether my app failed or passed the qa test

What should i do coz i'm really worried

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: 9 days have passed and there is no reply whether my app failed or passed the qa t

have you checked that the app is submitted to the QA and is not currently in editing mode (both binary and content)
    It can take up to 7 work days which could be 9 days.
    if it takes another couple of days I suggest you write to the nokia developer support email.
    Heard of DVLUP? Join here

Re: 9 days have passed and there is no reply whether my app failed or passed the qa t

I too have noticed the delay. This happened after MS took over. I am not happy with dvlup delays either. That too happened after MS took over.

Nokia Developer Moderator

@Sheila Mbadi: Your app was published on May 12th. Our promise is to process and publish Java apps in 5-7 business days and in your case it took 6 business days. You should have received a message from the QA with information on the test results. Also you should have received a message when the application was published.

If you have any further concerns with this, we are glad to help you at nokia.store.publisher[at]microsoft.com.

In general: if developers have issues with the publication, they can contact the aforementioned support address. It is good to mention the app name and content ID / app page link in Nokia Publish for faster support.

-s e p p o

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Mbadi View Post
    What should i do coz i'm really worried
    as shai.i said you should write to the nokia developer support email if it takes another couple of days