Discussion Board

Exclamation Problem with my account - urgent

Hello,

I was recently contacted by someone at Nokia/Microsoft about my account, and I replied to the email. But it appears that my email was never received, and now I have a second email saying that unless I reply my account will be closed.

I have replied again, but I'm worried my email won't be received. I'm not sure where else to reply, so I'm posting this here.

I want to keep the new ac

The original email was this:

------
    Dear Tim,

I am contacting you with regard to your Nokia Publish account registration. Upon checking, I have noticed that the company "TimGirard" has the same account details with the company "Tim Girard".

Note that our management only allows one Nokia Publish account. Hence, duplicate accounts are not allowed. With this, we would like you to confirm if you prefer to use the newly created account "TimGirard" and disable the other account "Tim Girard" or vice versa. For your reference, here are the following information:

Old Nokia Publish account details:
    Company name: Tim Girard
    Email address: xxxxxxxxxxx

New Nokia Publish account details:
    Company name: TimGirard
    Email address: xxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that you need to get back to us with your feedback regarding this matter within 7 days so we could proceed and make the necessary actions accordingly. If in the event that we have not received any confirmation from you, we would need to disable your newly created account. I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation regarding this matter. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact Nokia Publish Support.

---------

My reply was this:

-----
    I'm not sure how the old account was created, maybe it was by Opera/Handango or I created it so long ago I have forgotten. I cannot log into it and the "forget password" feature doesn't seem to work.

I signed in with my Hotmail account to publish some Nokia X apps, and I was forced to link it to some Nokia account.

I would like to keep the new account since I have recently submitted some apps for Nokia X on the TimGirard account.

Re: Problem with my account - urgent

Now this morning I have a second email:

------
    Dear Tim,

I would like to follow up with you regarding your Nokia Publish account's registration. As noted previously, duplicate accounts are prohibited. In this regard, let me guide you to verify which of your Nokia Publish account you would like to remain active. In doing so, I will be disabling the other account for you to avoid mulitiple account issue. Here are the following information:

Old Nokia Publish account details:
    Company name: Tim Girard
    Email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New Nokia Publish account details:
    Company name: TimGirard
    Email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that you need to get back to us with your feedback regarding this matter so we could proceed and make the necessary actions accordingly. If in the event that we have not received any confirmation from you within the allotted time, we would need to disable your newly created account. I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation regarding this matter. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact Nokia Publish Support.

-----

I'm not sure what happened to my original reply.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi Tim,

It seems as we have not received your replies at all...

Could you please verify that the address you replied to was nokia.store.publisher (at) microsoft.com ?
    Last edited by aaumala; 2014-06-02 at 12:57.

Yes that is the address I replied to.

nokia.store.publisher at microsoft.com

I hit reply and I just double checked the address. You must be blocking replies or something.

I just forwarded my reply to that address did you get it this time?

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi,
    Sorry to barge in, but I faced this same issue - even though I replied to the email that was sent before, I received an email last night as a follow up.
    The email address that I was sent the email is "edit: removed email address" - I would prefer keeping the conversation private through email communication, but if you want, I can post my reply on the forums...

Thanks,
    Zul
    Last edited by c0d3nab; 2014-06-04 at 09:59.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi,

Yes, I agree, please don't post the actual conversations here on the public forums.

But thank you both for raising the issue; we are having some problems with the mail systems. We will investigate and fix this - but I can't give any estimates at this point.

@Tim, I forwarded your message to the relevant team internally, I'm sure they will act according your request.

Nokia Developer Administrator

Hi,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues. If you're having trouble getting through to Nokia Publisher, you can send email to me at jennifer.jobart@microsoft.com and I will ensure that it gets through. I'm pretty sure mine is working because I'm getting emails from people outside Microsoft, but if it's been a day or so and you haven't gotten a response from me, assume that my email is having issues as well and update this thread.

Jen
    How can I help?

jennifer.jobart@microsoft.com