In English:
Before that nothing they excuse my bad English, is that this topic is translated from the Spanish into English.
Hello dear Forum Nokia developers, I write, that on behalf of many users, request an update of the popular Twitter application for S40, since their last update was done in February of the year 2012!
Also the application has display problem in 'Connects' and because this legacy application, although until today it works still the same. I would if it were the developers, an interface that is completely new, with push notifications, and updated interface as their peers in Android and iOS.
I hope I hear.
Best regards.
PS: I also publish the original translation.
Translated by Bing Translator.

En Español:
Antes que nada disculpen mi Ingles malo, es que este tema esta traducido del Español al Ingles.
Hola estimado foro de desarrolladores de Nokia, les escribo, por que en nombre de muchos usuarios, solicitamos una actualización de la popular aplicación Twitter for S40, ya que su ultima actualización fue hace en Febrero del año 2012!
Ademas la aplicación tiene problema de visualización en 'Conecta' y ya esta obsoleta la aplicación, aunque hasta el día de hoy funcione aun la misma. Yo si fuera los desarroladores, haría una interfaz totalmente nueva, con notificación push, y actualizada como sus pares de Android e iOS.
Espero me escuchen.
Saludos.