Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Thumbs up Can somebody please handle my paid technical support request i.e 00330217

Hi,

Iam a beginner to parsing in Visual C# .

Can somebody please handle my paid technical support request i.e 00330217

i.e

https://forumnokia.secure.force.com/...00w000000eaVKA
    or

Parse my link http://apidon.yupptv.com/androidserv...earch=&vgenid= and show the content

Thanks
    Last edited by SKUMAR; 2014-07-07 at 10:36. Reason: Updated with working link

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Can somebody please handle my paid technical support request i.e 00330217

Basically there are people handling the cases, and you also have given option on how to communicate with them. Appears that I'm not getting acces there today, anyways, here's couple of general comments.

And as you propably do know, the technical support is meant for solving specific issues, not designing or implementing standard features. If you need somebody to implement features for you, then you should hire a programmer, not open a technical support case.

Regular Contributor

my specific issue is How to parse the url or link in visual c#.

Quote Originally Posted by SKUMAR View Post
    For which you already have an answer in your specific thread http://developer.nokia.com/community...or-phone-appln

Did you check on that?

That's not really again what the technical support is for. We do not design things for you, nor would it for making basic tutorials of API usages. Basically you could get APIs for the use case by doing a quick Bing search.

One can not be a complete beginner in a single thing, his chosen profession, for his entire life. XML parsing is XML parsing everywhere, there are around 3 approaches to do it (SAX/DOM/Pull), regardless of the language or environment.
    If you understood it just once, in any environment you experimented with (just the ones from this very site: Symbian C++, Qt, Java ME, WebApps, WP, Nokia X), that could have helped a lot in all the other cases too...

This discussion is going to be removed anyway, as its contents (a link to a private support ticket and a non-working link to some WebTV site) have questionable use for general visitors.

Regular Contributor

sorry Now Iam updating with working link http://apidon.yupptv.com/androidserv...earch=&vgenid=

Nokia Developer Champion

sorry Now Iam updating with working link http://apidon.yupptv.com/androidserv...earch=&vgenid=
    Why is the same person allowed to post from two different account? they're not even responding to the previous replies...

Nokia Developer Administrator

I am closing this thread because it does not comply with the site's Participation Guidelines.
    How can I help?

jennifer.jobart@microsoft.com