Discussion Board

Nokia X USB Driver does not work after 1.2.x.x device update

Will the USB driver be updated? Currently I cannot deploy to Nokia X devices as the driver does not seem compatible after updating the device to 1.2.x.x. firmware.

Re: Nokia X USB Driver does not work after 1.2.x.x device update

Quote Originally Posted by MinianSoftware View Post
    Will the USB driver be updated? Currently I cannot deploy to Nokia X devices as the driver does not seem compatible after updating the device to 1.2.x.x. firmware.
    There is zero chance. Both Asha and NokiaX platform are being shut down by MS (http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/17/59...android-phones) and of course RDA shutting down on 12th Aug - which is another sign of shut down
    Last edited by rselva; 2014-08-02 at 08:53.

Quote Originally Posted by MinianSoftware View Post
    Now that MS has abandoned Nokia X and Asha, no one has an idea about update . In any case- as many of developers who have been around know- never update during the last phase of a Mobile OS life. People have still not forgotten how Qt devices' front camera was disabled by Belle update and was never fixed. Anyways I am sure some one is going to delete this reply (like they deleted my earlier reply), so I hope I got the message across in time.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Temporarily undeleted your other post. Could you please explain how any of the two posts is supposed to help MinianSoftware with solving his/her question?
    For the record, your post in http://developer.nokia.com/community...Nokia-Asha-201 remains deleted, complaining about RDA closure has not much to do with picking an Asha SDK.

[QUOTE=wizard_hu_;941113]Temporarily undeleted your other post. Could you please explain how any of the two posts is supposed to help MinianSoftware with solving his/her question?
    For the record, your post in http://developer.nokia.com/community...Nokia-Asha-201 remains deleted, complaining about RDA closure has not much to do with picking an Asha SDK.

@wizard I have no bones to pick with you. Please use your discretion to delete whatever post you want to.