We would like to use AT commands to read/receive SMS messages that arrive on non-standard ports. For example, if a WAP Push message is sent to the terminal via SMS, we would like to read its contents using AT+CMGR.
A simple test has shown that, while simple SMS messages can be read/received, a WAP Push message cannot be read using AT+CMGR. I see the following behavior:
1) The SMS is sent to the M2M device and the device receives it
2) The LED flashes green/red
3) The at+cmgl="all" command shows a new message
WAP Push via SMS:
1) The WAP Push is sent to the M2M device and the device receives it
2) The LED does *not* flash green/red
3) The at+cmgl="all" command yields no output
My question: is there any possibility that non-standard ports could work? Any settings I should adjust? Or can AT commands only display normal SMS messages?