Discussion Board

Please help me with the nokia audio suit v 1.0

I just down load the nokia audio suit v 1.0. I did follow step by step installing the software. But i have the problem to launch the software because i dont see any "Exe" file . Did i miss any file while download the softwares.................
    Please help me...............

Super Contributor
    Hi,

Nokia Audio Suite is not a stand-alone application, it's a plugin. You need some MIDI sequencer to use it, e.g. Cubase SX.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

Is there anyone who uses Nokia audio Suite with Cakewalk Audio or Sonar? Are these plugins compatible?

Well, it appears that Nokia Audio Suite is a VST plugin. Cakewalk uses DXi as its native plugin format. However, Cakewalk does sell a VST>DXi adapter. In fact, it comes as part of SONAR 3. I haven't upgraded to 3 yet, but expect to shortly. Possibly the first thing I'll do is to see if I can load the Nokia VST in SONAR. Unfortunately, the demo version of SONAR 3 doesn't come with the adapter, otherwise I would have been able to tell you whether it worked or not.

-Jeremy

Think Nokia Audio Suite only works well with Cubase SX. No other VST compatible Midi sequencers are able to detect this plugin properly. I have checked this with Nuendo, Sonar ....