Discussion Board

Graphics in ListBox

Hi,
    I have a listbox of type CaknSingleGraphicListbox derived from CEikColumnListBox.To set the icon array I used
    ColumnData()->ItemDrawer() as per the Symbian OS book.But,the problem is that ColumnData is a member of CEikFormattedCellListBox.So,there is an error.How do I go about solving this?As I am new to Symbian OS programming,I need some actual code/detailed steps to solve this problem

Regular Contributor
    Hi,

Make sure u have these included:

#include <eikclbd.h>
    #include <akniconarray.h>

in the same file.

if you get a 'unresolved symbol thing' error
    i think u are missing
    LIBRARY eikctl.lib
    in your mmp file, which u have to perform a fresh bldmake bldfiles everytime u edit u'r mmp file.

Do tell me if u'r list displays on screen. I'm having some problem with the CAknSingleGraphicStyleListBox

Regards

- aDvo -

Hi,
    Thanks for the solution.Now, I am using the formatted list box itself and using large graphic style list box.It works and also looks neat too.If u could tell me more about your problem, I shall be able to help u on it.

Regular Contributor
    I'm urgently trying to create a multiple selection listbox derived from CAknSingleGraphicStyleListBox...

I'm doing it based on the AKNEXLISTBOX example.

The problem is it doesn't display... the screen remains gray in colour.

Here is the link to my problem:

http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...threadid=27722

If you have experience in multiple choice listboxes i would very much like to see your sample code, or application if possible =)

Thanks

- aDvo -