Discussion Board

Palm OS 4.1 Compatability Issue with 5100

Drivers exist for most phones through IrDa Port on Palm Systems, specifically m130. However I need a Driver to connect, is one available? and if not, will one be available soon? I wish to begin work on application mod for Palm using mapping system and require a working Driver, however this is to much for me alone, and I have chosen the 5100 due to durability issues, I have yet to find a different phone with the capabilities of the 5100 that has it's durability, but if I cannot get a fully compatable driver I will have no choice but to switch to a different phone (which would not be my prefered choice) Please help... thanks

Super Contributor
    Hi,

Currently there is no such driver, but You can check later the Nokia 5100 Phone Support web page for possible drivers or the manufacturer of Your Palm's web page.
    Please notice that this discussion board is meant for PC Connectivity SDK related questions.
    For end user questions it is recommended to contact product support at Club Nokia. More information about Club Nokia is available at http://www.club.nokia.com.

Best regards,

Barna
    Forum Nokia