1) I have links:
a:link { color: #0-0964c; text-decoration: none }
this is green. It appears as green in the Series 60 emulator, but in the the 3650, it shows any link text as default link color (light blue). I know that colors can be deceiving (the emulator seems to be notoriously bad at reproducing color), however, when I hilight a linked image, the Nokia3650 draws a GREEN border around it (in the correct green). What gives? This is bad because my website has a blue theme.

2) I have a link say... <div class="linkback><a href="mainmenu.shtml" accesskey="0">Main Menu</a></div>
With the following style rule
div.linkback {
width: 70px;
margin-top: 10px
margin-right: 5px;
float: right;
padding: 2px;
border-top: 1px solid #0074bc;
border-bottom: 1px solid #0074bc;
text-align: center
}

Note that if I delete width: 70px, then on the Nokia 3650, it will do a line break between Main and Menu (this is incorrect, but it does it!, if I put a nonbreaking space it will break between the "e" and "n" and if I remove the space it will break between the "n" and "u"). What an ugly hack!

Also, when you view this is the Series60, it doesn't float it right at all. Instead it makes the width 100% (full screen) and ingnors the width rule thus placing the top and bottom borders across the entire page...

This seems really strange.

BTW, I cleared the cache and reloaded the page. The Gateway Simulator shows that it is redownloading the css.

Take care,

terry