Discussion Board

gprs over bluetooths on 3650

hello all,

i was wondering if there was some code around that would add a new "data bearer" to the list when creating new connection to use for data connectivity.

what i'm looking for more specifically is a way to connect to my private lan via bluetooth on the phone and one computer with a bluetooth antennae serving as a gateway. this would then allow me to debug apps in realtime without having to push them out to the public network and access them using the providers network.

i know something like this exists on the linux side but not sure if there was anything like this written for s60 devices. if not, any pointers on how to start writing such a thing would be helpful.

thx jirka

Regular Contributor
    yes, i was wondering also. is there a way to create and add a new access point using code?

Well I am wondering on the same track, Can I use BTooth to get commected to my PC which acts as a Gateway to my LAN/VPN ?
    So in essence I am trying to create a BT based access point....is this possible ? with or without code ?

TIA