Discussion Board

Problems with J2ME interpreter (Nokia 3586)???

Hi everibody !
    I have a nokia 3586 and I downloaded some games to him. The games are designed for the 3510i model. On some games, It runs ok, but when It reaches determined levels It shows the message "unable to run application".
    I want to know If this can be a problem with some functions that 3510i has and 3586 doesn´t. I want to know If this can be a bug of the Java interpreter installed on the phone, and If this can be changed with a software update (My phone has the V D100V0102.nep 12-04-03 RH-44).

Regular Contributor
    HI
    this is not a bug or problem with java interpreter.......it is just bcoz the runtime memory differs from phone to phone and if it reaches the maximum limit it wont work.......its all the problem of memory.....

thanks

raj

Hi,

Can you say where can I search information about specifications, like the amount of runtime memory of my phone ?
    Is there a way to increase this memory, like disabling some feature of the phone ?

[]´s

Regular Contributor
    go to nokia site.....and search for your phone model...it gives total specs of your phone......
    no you cant change the runtime memory....may be you can try removing some un important applications from applications folder

thanks